Please, be cautious following the instructions below!
Lesson 9: "Acute inflammation" - 2h
Classes: 23.03. - Group 462
25.03. - Group 461
29.04. - Group 442
06.05. - Group 441
- Preparation materials:
1. Workbook, part I, pp. 17-18.
2. Sources:1. Kumar, Vinay, Abul K. Abbas, and Jon C. Aster. Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease. Ninth edition. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier/Saunders, 2015. P.69-99, 186-265.2. Kumar, Vinay, Abul K Abbas, Jon C Aster, and Stanley L. 1915-2003 Robbins. Robbins Basic Pathology. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier/Saunders, 2018. P.57-87, 121-184.3. Klatt, Edward C. Robbins and Cotran Atlas of Pathology. Third edition. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier Saunders, 2015.4. Klatt, Edward C., and Vinay Kumar. Robbins and Cotran Review of Pathology. Fourth edition. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier Saunders, 2015. P.57-75.5. Harsh Mohan. Essential Pathology for Dental Students.Fourth edition. Jaypee Brothers,Medical Publishers Pvt. Limited, 2011. P.90-109
3. Images on "Acute inflammation"
4. Learning Videos.
1. Please, pass Initial MCQ Test.
2. On Workbook's page 18 carry out Microscopic Slide and Gross Specimen Descriptions:
- "Lung abscess";
- "Fibrinous pericarditis".
3. On Workbook's page 18 in the "Individual Task" field, explain your answer to MCQ's Tasks # 6 . Why did you choose this answer as a right and exclude the rest?
4. Sign your written work below "Tutor’s signature" box.
Please, take photos of your Workbook's cover page and the filled worksheets of Lesson 9 (page 17-18) with your Student Card attached in the corner (see example). Send us your completed work.
E-mail address for submission of completed works:
Please, sent photos of your written work no later than the next day after the specified date in the schedule.
Important! In the subject of the letter indicate your faculty, group number / dozen and topic number in the following format:
AAAA - Faculty (stom)
BBB.b - group number / dozen
SSSS - topic number
DDDD - Student's Surname and Name
E.g.: stom_461.2_7_Nayef Meshal
In order to advise the department, the student should send a letter indicating "ZAPYT"