Please, be cautious following the instructions below!
Plagiarism is a severe violation of the academic integrity.
In case of any fact of plagiarism in your works this will be penalized by your grade's decrease!
Lesson 1: "Atherosclerosis. Hypertension" - 2h
08.09 - Group 442;
01.09 - Group 441;
02.09 - Group 462;
04.09 - Group 461.
- Preparation materials:
1. Workbook, part II, pp. 7-10.
2. Sources:1. Kumar, Vinay, Abul K. Abbas, and Jon C. Aster. Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease. Ninth edition. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier/Saunders, 2015. 2. Kumar, Vinay, Abul K Abbas, Jon C Aster, and Stanley L. 1915-2003 Robbins. Robbins Basic Pathology. Tenth Edition. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier/Saunders, 2018. 3. Klatt, Edward C. Robbins and Cotran Atlas of Pathology. Third edition. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier Saunders, 2015. 4. Klatt, Edward C., and Vinay Kumar. Robbins and Cotran Review of Pathology. Fourth edi-tion. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier Saunders, 2015. 5. Harsh Mohan. Textbook of Pathology. Seventh edition. Jaypee Brothers,Medical Publish-ers Pvt. Limited, 2014.
4. Learning Videos on current topics:
More on Osmosis: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNI0qOojpkhsUtaQ4_2NUhQ.
2. On Workbook's page 8 and page 10 carry out Microscopic Slide and Gross Specimen Descriptions:
- "Atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries";
- "Primary shrunken kidney";
- "Atherosclerosis of the aorta";
- "Left ventricular hypertrophy".
Atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries
Primary shrunken kidney
Atherosclerosis of the aorta
Left ventricular hypertrophy
3. On Workbook's page 8 in the "Individual Task" field, explain your answer to MCQ's Tasks #10. Why did you choose these answers as the correct ones and exclude the rest?
5. Sign your written work below "Tutor’s signature" box.
Please, take photos of your Workbook's cover page and the filled worksheets of Lesson 1 (page 7-10) with your Student Card attached in the corner (see example). Send us your completed work.
E-mail address for submission of completed works:
Please, sent photos of your written work no later than the next day after the specified date in the schedule.
Important! In the subject of the letter indicate your faculty, group number / dozen and topic number in the following format:
AAAA - Faculty (stom)
BBB.b - group number / dozen
SSSS - topic number
DDDD - Student's Surname and Name
E.g.: II_int_421.31_15,16_Shailendra Yadav Kumar
In order to advise the department, the student should send a letter indicating "ZAPYT"