CaRcinogenesis. epithelial tumours
Please, be cautious following the instructions below!
Plagiarism is a severe violation of the academic integrity.
In case of any fact of plagiarism in your works this will be penalized by your grade's decrease!
Lesson 14: "Tumorigenesis and Carcinogenesis. Epithelial Tumours" - 2h
Classes: 27.04.- Group 462
29.04. - Group 461
10.06 - Group 442
17.06 - Group 441
- Preparation materials:
1. Workbook, part I, pp. 25-26.
2. Sources:1. Kumar, Vinay, Abul K. Abbas, and Jon C. Aster. Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease. Ninth edition. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier/Saunders, 2015. P.266-339, 1196-1207, 1218-1225, paragraph “Tumors” in chapters 15-25.2. Kumar, Vinay, Abul K Abbas, Jon C Aster, and Stanley L. 1915-2003 Robbins. Robbins Basic Pathology. Tenth edition. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier/Saunders, 2018. P.190-238, paragraph “Tumors” in chapters of systemic pathology.3. Klatt, Edward C. Robbins and Cotran Atlas of Pathology. Third edition. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier Saunders, 2015. 4. Klatt, Edward C., and Vinay Kumar. Robbins and Cotran Review of Pathology. Fourth edition. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier Saunders, 2015. 5. Harsh Mohan. Essential Pathology for Dental Students.Fourth edition. Jaypee Brothers,Medical Publishers Pvt. Limited, 2011. P.221-301
3. Images on "Epithelial Tumours"
4. Learning Videos.
2. On Workbook's page 26 carry out Microscopic Slide and Gross Specimen Descriptions:
- "Hepatic metastases";
- "Squamous cell carcinoma''.
Squamous cell carcinoma
3. On Workbook's page 26 in the "Individual Task" field, explain your answer to MCQ's Tasks #10. Why did you choose this answer as a right and exclude the rest?
5. Sign your written work below "Tutor’s signature" box.
Please, take photos of your Workbook's cover page and the filled worksheets of Lesson 14 (page 25-26) with your Student Card attached in the corner (see example). Send us your completed work.
E-mail address for submission of completed works:
Please, sent photos of your written work no later than the next day after the specified date in the schedule.
Important! In the subject of the letter indicate your faculty, group number / dozen and topic number in the following format:
AAAA - Faculty (stom)
BBB.b - group number / dozen
SSSS - topic number
DDDD - Student's Surname and Name
E.g.: stom_461.2_14_Nayef Meshal
In order to advise the department, the student should send a letter indicating "ZAPYT"