Please, be cautious following the instructions below!
Plagiarism is a severe violation of the academic integrity.
In case of any fact of plagiarism in your works this will be penalized by your grade's decrease!
Lesson 6: "Effusion and Edema. Circulatory Disoders. Shock" - 2h
Classes: 16.03.- Group 462
01.04. - Group 442
08.04. - Group 441
- Preparation materials:
1. Workbook, part I, pp. 13-14.
2. Sources:1. Kumar, Vinay, Abul K. Abbas, and Jon C. Aster. Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease. Ninth edition. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier/Saunders, 2015. P.113-135.2. Kumar, Vinay, Abul K Abbas, Jon C Aster, and Stanley L. 1915-2003 Robbins. Robbins Basic Pathology. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier/Saunders, 2018. P.97-1193. Klatt, Edward C. Robbins and Cotran Atlas of Pathology. Third edition. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier Saunders, 2015.4. Klatt, Edward C., and Vinay Kumar. Robbins and Cotran Review of Pathology. Fourth edition. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier Saunders, 2015. P.31-435. Harsh Mohan. Essential Pathology for Dental Students.Fourth edition. Jaypee Brothers,Medical Publishers Pvt. Limited, 2011. P.184-220
4. Learning Videos.
1. Please, pass Initial MCQ Test.
2. On Workbook's page 14 carry out Microscopic Slide Descriptions "Hemosiderosis (brown induration) of lungs" and Gross Specimen Descriptions "Nutmeg liver".
Hemosiderosis (brown induration) of lungs
3. On Workbook's page 14 in the "Individual Task" field, explain your answer to MCQ's Tasks #10. Why did you choose this answer as right and exclude the rest?
4. Sign your written work below "Tutor’s signature" box.
Please, take photos of the cover page of your Workbook and the completed pages of Lesson 6 (pages 13-14). Send us your completed work.
E-mail address for submission of completed works:
Please, sent photos of your written works no later than the next day after the specified date in the schedule.
Important! In the subject of the letter indicate your faculty, group number / dozen and topic number in the following format:
AAAA - Faculty (stom)
BBB.b - group number / dozen
SSSS - topic number
DDDD - Student's Surname and Name
E.g.: stom_461.2_7_Nayef Meshal
In order to advise the department, the student should send a letter indicating "ZAPYT"