Please, be cautious following the instructions below!
Lesson 2: "Cell injury. Reversible and irreversible, lethal and sublethal injury.Accumulation of impaired metabolism’s products. Intracellular accumulation of proteins, lipids, carbohydrates. - 3h".
07.09. - Group 414
8.09 - Group 413, 418, 415
9.09 - Groups 411, 412, 416, 417, 422
10.09 - Groups 420, 421
11.09 - Group 419
- Preparation materials:
1. Workbook, part I, pp. 8-9.
1. Kumar, Vinay, Abul K. Abbas, and Jon C. Aster. Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease. Ninth edition. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier/Saunders, 2015. P.7-64.
2. Kumar, Vinay, Abul K Abbas, Jon C Aster, and Stanley L. 1915-2003 Robbins. Robbins Basic Pathology. Tenth Edition. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier/Saunders, 2018. P. 1-33, 51.
3. Klatt, Edward C. Robbins and Cotran Atlas of Pathology. Third edition. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier Saunders, 2015.
4. Klatt, Edward C., and Vinay Kumar. Robbins and Cotran Review of Pathology. Fourth edi-tion. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier Saunders, 2015. P. 3-17.
5. Harsh Mohan. Textbook of Pathology. Seventh edition. Jaypee Brothers,Medical Publish-ers Pvt. Limited, 2014. P. 1-77.
4. Learning Videos on current topics:
More on Osmosis: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNI0qOojpkhsUtaQ4_2NUhQ.
1. Please, pass Initial MCQ Test.
2. On Workbook's page 9 carry out Microscopic Slide and Gross Specimen Descriptions:
- "Fatty changes in hepatocytes";
- "Tabby-cat" ("tiger") heart".
Fatty changes in hepatocytes
Tabby-cat" ("tiger") heart
3. On Workbook's page 9 in the "Individual Task" field, explain your answer to MCQ's Tasks # 9, 10. Why did you choose this answer as a right and exclude the rest?
4. Sign your written work below "Tutor’s signature" box.
Please, take photos of your Workbook's cover page and the filled worksheets of Lesson (pages 8-9). with your Student Card attached in the corner (see example). Send us your completed work.
E-mail address for submission of completed works:
Please, sent photos of your written work no later than the next day after the specified date in the schedule.
Important! In the subject of the letter indicate your faculty, group number / dozen and topic number in the following format:
AAAA - Faculty (stom)
BBB.b - group number / dozen
SSSS - topic number
DDDD - Student's Surname and Name
E.g.: II_int_421.31_13_Shailendra Yadav Kumar
In order to advise the department, the student should send a letter indicating "ZAPYT"