ISCHEMIC HEART DISEASE
Please, be cautious following the instructions below!
Plagiarism is a severe violation of the academic integrity.
In case of any fact of plagiarism in your works this will be penalized by your grade's decrease!
Lesson 2: "Ischemic Heart Disease" - 2h
07.09 - Group 442;
08.09 - Group 441;
09.09 - Group 462;
11.09 - Group 461.
- Preparation materials:
1. Workbook, part II, pp. 11-12.
2. Sources:1. Kumar, Vinay, Abul K. Abbas, and Jon C. Aster. Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease. Ninth edition. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier/Saunders, 2015. 2. Kumar, Vinay, Abul K Abbas, Jon C Aster, and Stanley L. 1915-2003 Robbins. Robbins Basic Pathology. Tenth Edition. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier/Saunders, 2018. 3. Klatt, Edward C. Robbins and Cotran Atlas of Pathology. Third edition. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier Saunders, 2015. 4. Klatt, Edward C., and Vinay Kumar. Robbins and Cotran Review of Pathology. Fourth edi-tion. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier Saunders, 2015. 5. Harsh Mohan. Textbook of Pathology. Seventh edition. Jaypee Brothers,Medical Publish-ers Pvt. Limited, 2014.
3. Images on "Ischemic Heart Disease".
4. Learning Videos on current topics:
More on Osmosis: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNI0qOojpkhsUtaQ4_2NUhQ.
2. On Workbook's page 12 carry out Microscopic Slide and Gross Specimen Descriptions:
- "Postinfarction cardiosclerosis";
- "Acute myocardial infarction".
Acute myocardial infarction
3. On Workbook's page 12 in the "Individual Task" field, explain your answer to MCQ's Tasks #10. Why did you choose these answers as the correct ones and exclude the rest?
4*. Perform a sketch of one slide presented on these pages: "Ischemic Heart Disease". Point on it the morphological changes that decribe selected pathological condition. Use the "For drawings, sketches" box on page 12 of the Workbook.
5. Sign your written work below "Tutor’s signature" box.
Please, take photos of your Workbook's cover page and the filled worksheets of Lesson 2 (page 11-12) with your Student Card attached in the corner (see example). Send us your completed work.
E-mail address for submission of completed works:
Please, sent photos of your written work no later than the next day after the specified date in the schedule.
Important! In the subject of the letter indicate your faculty, group number / dozen and topic number in the following format:
AAAA - Faculty (stom)
BBB.b - group number / dozen
SSSS - topic number
DDDD - Student's Surname and Name
E.g.: II_int_421.31_15,16_Shailendra Yadav Kumar
In order to advise the department, the student should send a letter indicating "ZAPYT"