Developmental Tumors, Teratomas, and Hamartomas. Neuroectodermal Tumors
Please, be cautious following the instructions below!
Plagiarism is a severe violation of the academic integrity.
In case of any fact of plagiarism in your works this will be penalized by your grade's decrease!
Lesson 16: "Developmental Tumors, Teratomas, and Hamartomas. Neuroectodermal Tumors." - 2h
Classes: 11.05 - Group 462
13.05 - Group 461
24.06 - Group 442
01.07 - Group 441
- Preparation materials:
1. Workbook, part I, pp. 29-30.
2. Sources:1. Kumar, Vinay, Abul K. Abbas, and Jon C. Aster. Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease. Ninth edition. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier/Saunders, 2015. P.266-339, 1196-1207, 1218-1225, paragraph “Tumors” in chapters 15-25.2. Kumar, Vinay, Abul K Abbas, Jon C Aster, and Stanley L. 1915-2003 Robbins. Robbins Basic Pathology. Tenth edition. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier/Saunders, 2018. P.190-238, paragraph “Tumors” in chapters of systemic pathology.3. Klatt, Edward C. Robbins and Cotran Atlas of Pathology. Third edition. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier Saunders, 2015. 4. Klatt, Edward C., and Vinay Kumar. Robbins and Cotran Review of Pathology. Fourth edition. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier Saunders, 2015. 5. Harsh Mohan. Essential Pathology for Dental Students.Fourth edition. Jaypee Brothers,Medical Publishers Pvt. Limited, 2011. P.221-301
4. Learning Videos.
1. Please, pass Initial MCQ Test.
2. On Workbook's page 30 carry out Microscopic Slide and Gross Specimen Descriptions:
Melanoma of the skin
3. On Workbook's page 30 in the "Individual Task" field, explain your answer to MCQ's Tasks #10. Why did you choose this answer as a right and exclude the rest?
4*. To improve your grade, perform a sketch of one slide presented on these pages: "Developmental Tumors, Teratomas, and Hamartomas. Neuroectodermal Tumors". Point on it the morphological changes that decribe selected pathological condition. Use the "For drawings, sketches" box on page 29 of the Workbook.
5. Sign your written work below "Tutor’s signature" box.
Please, take photos of your Workbook's cover page and the filled worksheets of Lesson 14 (page 29-30) with your Student Card attached in the corner (see example). Send us your completed work.
E-mail address for submission of completed works:
Please, sent photos of your written work no later than the next day after the specified date in the schedule.
Important! In the subject of the letter indicate your faculty, group number / dozen and topic number in the following format:
AAAA - Faculty (stom)
BBB.b - group number / dozen
SSSS - topic number
DDDD - Student's Surname and Name
E.g.: stom_461.2_14_Nayef Meshal
In order to advise the department, the student should send a letter indicating "ZAPYT"